Grade Six: Study guide
Test Study Guide
6T will have its test on Wednesday, December 13. 6I will have its test on Tuesday, December 12. You will be assessed for Criterion A: Knowing and understanding
For this test you need to be able to:
· Identify points, lines, line segments, and rays. Be able to name them and tell how they are related to each other.
· Understand parallel and perpendicular
· Identify and label the types of angles. You should be able to tell how you know what type of angle each is.
· Measure angles with a protractor
· Name angles with three-point notation
How can you study?
· Look in your textbook: Chapter 3: pp. 48-66. Try any problems we did not do.
· Look at the notes you wrote in your notebook.
· Look at IXL: The following activities will be helpful: CC2, CC3, CC11, and CC12
· Look at these YouTube clips:
Points, lines, and planes explained
This is a good review of angles—and more.
Need some protractor review? Look at this.